How do I check my AIA Medical Card?
How do I check my AIA Medical Card?
You are now able to view and access your e-medical card anywhere, anytime via the My AIA app. You can download the My AIA app and access your e-medical card after successfully logging in.
How can I check my AIA policy status?
Just follow these 3 simple steps:
- Register and/or login to your MY AIA account.
- Upon logging in, click on My Statements & Letters.
- On the View Statement page, click on Policy Statements. Then select the Name and Year of the premium / contribution statement to view and print the statement.
How do I update my debit card on AIA?
- Select. See All Plans. Select. Individual. Plans. Select. More Details. Select Update. Payment. Details. Select Policy.
- 1) From the MY AIA Homepage, scroll down to ‘My Plans’ and click ‘See All Plans’
- 2) Select ‘Individual Plans’
- 3) Click on ‘More Details’
- 4) Click on ‘Update Payment Details’, then select ‘Update Credit Card’
How do I download AIA e card?
Go to www.aia.com.sg > “My AIA” (top right corner) > “eBenefits” and then click “Go” (make sure you have disabled the pop-up blocker). Once the page has loaded, click on “How To Login / New User Registration” and follow the subsequent steps.
How do you get GL in AIA?
How do I request for a Letter of Guarantee (LOG) via My AIA App? You may click on Contact and call our Guarantee Letter Hotline to request for a Letter of Guarantee.
What is my AIA membership number?
You can find your AIA Vitality membership number on the front of your AIA Vitality e-membership card.
How do I cancel my AIA insurance policy?
Call our Care Line to inform us of your decision or email [email protected] and your cancellation request will be attended to. Life insurance plans can be cancelled within 15 days after you receive the contract with full refund of the premium charged.
How do I find my AIA membership number?
How do I change my payment method on the AIA app?
- 1) After you have login to MY AIA, on the Homepage, click ‘My Profile’
- NOTE: If you have not registered for MY AIA, please refer to.
- 2) Select ‘My Payments’, and under the ‘Overview’ tab, click on ‘Change Payment Cycle’
- 3) Select your Preferred Payment Cycle and click ‘Next’
- Alternative Payment Cycle.
How do I cancel CIMB debit?
CIMB CLICKS ONLINE BANKING Please go to Pay & Transfer > Scheduled Transactions > Pending History. Select the transaction and click on ‘Stop this transfer/payment’.
How do you check if I have insurance Singapore?
To check if you already have an Integrated Shield plan, you can log in to the Healthcare dashboard to view your coverage status under ‘Health insurance’ section.
What is AIA Vitality card?
AIA Vitality AIA Vitality is the science-backed wellness programme that works with you and rewards you for the healthy choices you make.
How do I book an appointment with AIA customer care?
Please contact our AIA Customer Care team or email us at [email protected] . To book an appointment, please click here. By appointment only, click here to book an appointment.
How do I contact AIA for roadside assistance in Malaysia?
AIA Auto Assist/AIA Roadside Assist 1800-88-8733 International Medical Assistance (IMA) (when travelling outside Malaysia for less than 90 consecutive days) 603-2166 5421
How do I contact AIA customer care for covid-19 support?
Should you have queries on the coverage of your policies, particularly on the COVID-19 or on the AIA COVID-19 Support Programme, please feel free to contact our AIA Customer Care team or your AIA Financial Services Consultant / Insurance Representative. To book an appointment, please click here.
How do I pay my premium / contribution directly to AIA?
Pay Your Premium / Contribution Directly to AIA via Autodebit or Online! Pay Your Premium / Contribution Directly to AIA via Autodebit or Online! Life is full of uncertainties. Which is why it is important that you continue to stay protected at all times by ensuring that your premium/contribution payments are in order.