How do I listen to a RSS podcast?
How do I listen to a RSS podcast?
How to add RSS feed in Google Podcasts (Android & iOS)
- Click the “Activity” icon (bottom-right of your screen)
- Click the “Subscriptions” link at the top-right part of your screen.
- Click the “···” menu (upper-right)
- Select “Add by RSS feed”
- Paste in the RSS feed URL.
- Click “Subscribe”
How do I get Podcasts on Android?
On your Android phone or tablet, you can:
- Download the Google Podcasts app.
- Ask your Google Assistant to play a specific podcast.
- Search for a podcast in your Google app or on google.com.
Which podcast app is best for Android?
Spotify’s one of the best podcast apps for Android if you’re looking for an app to serve as an all-in-one solution. Google Podcasts is one of the more unique options out there, as you can either opt to download the app, or just listen from your browser.
What is the best RSS feed for Podcasts?
Top 20 Podcast RSS Feeds
- Spreaker Blog RSS Feed.
- Podcast Insights RSS Feed.
- Podcaster News RSS Feed.
- Podnews podcasting news RSS Feed.
- Podomatic RSS Feed.
- Hot Pod News RSS Feed.
- The Buzzsprout Blog RSS Feed.
- Transistor Blog RSS Feed.
How do I add podcasts to Google podcast?
To start, here are the basic steps you’ll need to follow:
- Visit the Google Play Podcast Portal (opens in new tab)
- Click the “Add A Podcast” Button.
- Paste in your podcast’s RSS feed URL.
- Click “Submit RSS Feed”
- Verify Ownership (uses email in RSS feed)
- Review your podcast info.
- Click “Publish Podcast”
- Wait For Approval.
How do I get my Google podcast RSS feed?
The company in a blog post says that the podcast from other platforms will appear along with subscribed shows on Google Podcasts. To add an RSS feed on the apps, head to the Activity section at the bottom right > Select Subscriptions tab > Tap on three dots in the top right corner of the screen > Add by RSS Feed.
Are podcasts free on Android?
RadioPublic is a beautiful podcast app available on both iOS and Android. It’s free and doesn’t require an account or login – just start listening! You can stream or download episodes for listening offline, add private RSS feeds (not all apps allow this), import & export using OPML, and a ton more.
How do you get free podcasts on Android?
The best free Android podcast apps in 2022
- Google Podcasts – Google released its own native podcast app in 2018.
- Spotify – if you’re already a Spotify user, you can listen to most podcasts in your Spotify app.
- Castbox – another good free option.
- Pocket Casts.
- Podcast Addict.
- Podcast Republic.
- Player FM.
- Dog Catcher.
Are podcasts on Android?
You can listen to podcasts on your Android device through the Google Play Music app. The Google Play Music app makes it simple to find and download thousands of different podcasts. Google Play Music comes pre-installed on most Android devices, and it’s free to download if you don’t have it.
What is the best free Android podcast app?
These are the Best Podcast Apps currently available in 2021: Spotify, Pocket Casts, and more!
- Spotify: Music and Podcasts.
- Anchor – Make your own podcast.
- Google Podcasts.
- Pocket Casts – Podcast Player.
- Podcast Player App – Castbox.
- Stitcher – Podcast Player.
- Spreaker Studio – Start your Podcast.
What websites use RSS feeds?
Top 10 RSS News Feeds for 2021
- CNN. CNN boasts itself as the world leader in online news and information and seeks to inform, engage, and empower the world.
- New York Times.
- Huffington Post.
- Fox News.
- USA Today.
What is an RSS feed for podcasts?
The RSS Feed URL is what connects directories to all of your content, so that listeners can access your podcast in listening apps. Your RSS Feed is basically the liaison between your podcast host and directories. Once you submit it to directories, the RSS Feed says “Hey, here’s a podcast.
How do I download podcasts from Android?
Step 1: Download Podcast Addict from Android App Store such as Play Store. Step 2: Open Podcast Addict you’ve downloaded. Step 3: Read the Get Started instruction and do operation as your will. If you want to search a podcast you like, tap SEARCH ENGINE. Step 4: Input the name of the podcast you like.
Do podcasts use RSS?
Podcasting is distributing audio or video content via RSS 2.0, or Atom. Podcast clients such as iTunes, Juice, or CastPodder(linux) allow listeners to subscribe to your RSS/Atom feed and automatically download your content to their portable audio players as it becomes available.
Where to find podcasts Android?
On your Android phone or tablet, open Google Podcasts.
Which is the Best Podcast app for Android?
Stitcher. Stitcher Radio’s clean and intuitive interface makes it one of the best podcast apps to use whether you’re looking for something new or just want to keep track of