Helpful tips

How much does a Type 47 liquor license cost in California?

How much does a Type 47 liquor license cost in California?

For your state license, submittal fees are approximately $650 for a Type 41 license and approximately $12,000 for a Type 47 license. If a new license is unavailable, you may be able to purchase an existing license, which could cost about $30-50,000.

How much does a liquor license cost in California?

Complete data

[hide]Liquor license fees by state, 2018
State Liquor license fee (for a restaurant to sell beer, wine, and liquor on site) Duration
California $13,800.00 Annual
Colorado $500.00 Annual
Connecticut $1,450.00 Annual

What are the different types of liquor licenses?

Commonly used liquor license types include: beer & wine, restaurant, retail, and package stores. Some classes may be titled differently depending on the area in which you are located. This alcohol license allows for the serving of only beer and wine, but not to sell any liquor or distilled spirits.

What is a California Type 47 license?

The California Liquor License Type 47 is a general liquor license and allows the holder to serve beer, wine, liquor and spirits, and is designated as an “On-premises” license. This means that alcohol may be sold, opened and served on the premises, but may not sell closed containers to be consumed elsewhere.

How much does a liquor license cost?

The cost of a liquor license can vary, starting from a few hundred dollars to upwards of $300,000, and the set price relies on a bevy of factors. Unfortunately, there is no straightforward answer to this question, because acquisition of an alcohol permit requires many stages, which all have their own costs to consider.

What types of liquor licenses are in California?

When in the process of deciding which alcohol license is the right fit for your business purposes, consider that there are five main divisions of liquor license types in California. These licenses include non-profit temporary licenses, temporary licenses, on-sale licenses, non-retail licenses, and off-sale licenses.