How use TCL remote control?
How use TCL remote control?
How to set up the Android TV Remote Control app
- On your mobile device, go to the Google Play Store.
- Search for “Android TV Remote Control by Google LLC”
- Press Install and follow the onscreen instructions.
- Connect your phone and Android TV to the same Wi-Fi network.
- On your phone, open the Android TV Remote Control app .
Do universal remotes work on TCL TVs?
Program Your Cable or Satellite Remote Control to Work with Your TCL Roku TV. In many cases, you can program your cable, satellite or universal remote to control certain functions of your TCL Roku TV. Note: Not all buttons on your Roku TV remote can be programmed to the buttons on your cable or satellite remote.
Where are the controls on a TCL TV?
It’s just hidden under the bottom of the TV in the center. Reach right under the TCL logo at the bottom of the TV: The middle button turns the set on.
What remote is compatible with TCL TV?
The Logitech Harmony Hub works with all current TCL Roku TVs and many older models as well. Moreover, it lets you consolidate remotes for up to eigtht home entertainment devices, and it also works with Alexa.
How do I make my TCL remote work?
Try restarting your Android TV and voice remote
- Open the battery compartment and remove the batteries from the remote.
- Restart you TCL Android TV: Press the Settings button on your remote, select More Settings> Device Preferences>About>Restart.
- Once you see the TCL logo, reinsert the batteries into the remote.
How do I control my TV with my phone?
Use your phone as the remote for your Android TV
- On your Android phone, open the Google TV app .
- Near the bottom right, tap Remote .
- At the top, tap Scanning for devices.
- Choose your device.
- To complete pairing, follow the instructions on your phone and TV.
- After pairing, you can use your phone or your remote.
What do I do if I lost my TCL remote?
Use the mobile app instead.
- Download the Roku app. Acquire the app for Windows, Android or iOS, and link it with your Roku. (Both devices will need to be on the same wireless network.)
- Tap “Remote.” The mobile app remote can do everything a remote control can do, and in some cases, even more.
What does TCL stand for?
TCL Technology (originally an abbreviation for Telephone Communication Limited) is a Chinese electronics company headquartered in Huizhou, Guangdong Province.
How can I control my TCL TV without a remote?
How to Use Your Roku Without a Remote
- Download and install the Roku app.
- Open the app and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Then tap Devices.
- Next, select your Roku device.
- Then tap the Remote icon.
- Finally, you can use the remote on the app to control your TV.
How do you use a TCL TV without a remote?
In addition to using the remote to control your TV, you can also use the multi-function button on your TV. This is located underneath the TV facing down – refer to figure on the right. You can turn on the TV from standby mode by pressing the button on your TV.